Air travelers urged to take train to avoid A-105 construction
Construction on the highway, which connects the Sverdlovsk region with Moscow, began in mid-February and is expected to last until April 1. During that time, drivers should anticipate delays lasting up to several hours.
As an alternative, the Aeroexpress service from Moscow to the airport via Paveletskiy Station departs every half hour and lasts 45 minutes in duration.
Aeroexpress tickets can be purchased on the company's website at www.aeroexpress.ru or through Aeroexpress' mobile application available for download on iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants