Ural Airlines flight attendant falls from plane in Dubai
The female flight attendant was rushed to a local hospital where she underwent a surgical procedure to treat her wounds. Hospital officials reported the woman is in stable condition, according to The Moscow Times.
Passengers aboard the aircraft were transferred to an auxiliary plane following the collision. A spokesperson reports that the damage sustained by the Airbus during the incident was substantial.
The flight from Dubai to Perm was delayed by nearly 12 hours following the crash, The Moscow Times reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants