Rostelecom connects subscribers in Tatarstan with Interactive TV
Customers can now subscribe the federal program using broadband internet access in Tatarstan in order to better organize their viewing experience.
The program will be free of charge to subscribers and will be available in 11 different packages offering the most popular domestic and foreign channels. Customers will also be offered discounts when subscribing to two or more packages.
Interactive TV is a product form Rostelecom that allows viewers to individually cater their television programming to their own specific tastes. The product is used by over two million households throughout Russia.
Rostelecom broadcasts 200 channels of digital-quality television in HD. The Interactive TV product allows for such features as playback control, which gives the viewer the ability to pause and rewind programming or to archive programming that aired up to three days prior.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants