UrFU students to receive European Unicredit scholarship stipend for study abroad
The two will be partners in the economics program, and the scholarship will supplement the students entire time studying abroad.
Natalia Krushinskaya will be spending her third term at Humboldt University in Germany, which is considered to be one of the 100 best universities in the world. Krushinskaya's study at the school was facilitated by the international student exchange program.
Nadezhda Krasavina is a student in her fourth year. She will be using the scholarship to study at the University of Turin in Italy. The institution is one of the largest and oldest in Europe.
This is not the first time UrFU economics students have received the Unicredit scholarship. UrFU student Elizabeth Shaskova received the funding last year to study for six months in Turin.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants