Koltsovo Airport to offer option to pre-order duty-free items
The airport's new service comes as a response to many customer requests to increase the number of pharmacy items available in the international terminals in the airport. Currently, there is one pharmacy in Koltsovo Airport, located on the first floor of the international terminal.
Koltsovo further plans to allow customers to pay for airport parking at an automated kiosk, situated near the first-floor pharmacy.
The airport plans to open the duty-free pre-ordering and new parking payment procedures to coincide with the release of the interactive navigation services developed with Google technology.
Originally announced late last year, the Google-maps enabled programs will allow customers to view three-dimensional maps of all of Koltsovo's shops, restaurants and terminals for easier navigation.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants