Skolkovo Foundation kicks off Siberian Start-up tour
The three-day Siberian branch of the tour brings together ranking members of the Skolkovo Foundation with mentors, investors, consultants and members of state government to work with entrepreneurs to develop business ideas in the biomedical sector.
The tour began with a pitch session, allowing aspiring business owners to explain their new products or services to a panel of experts in project development and receive feedback.
The three-day session will allow participating entrepreneurs to develop a comprehensive project treatment for their biomedical enterprises and will introduce them to a variety of funding agencies.
This year's program focused predominately on innovations in ocular lenses and their application in treating burns, injuries and eye lesions.
Entrepreneurs whose projects are deemed most likely to succeed will be asked to participate in the Moscow portion of the start-up tour in June.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants