Nomos, LSR Real Estate to offer three new mortgage lending programs
The partnership will offer borrowers three levels of lending services: Aurora, Sofia and New Ohta, each of which have been investigated fully by the federal government and are compliant with federal law.
Each of the mortgage programs have an introductory fixed rate of 12.5 percent, though a history of prompt payment could result in an almost immediate 0.75 percent drop in the interest rate.
Loans will be available in amounts ranging from $14,000 to $830,000 and require homebuyers to make a down payment of at least 20 percent of the property's sale price.
Nomos Bank has vowed that loan decisions will be made in no more than three business days from the time of application.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants