Average salary for Yekaterinburg teachers rises 30 percent
The average teacher salary for Yekaterinburg topped $840. Average teacher salaries in the Sverdlovsk region, by comparison, rose just 10 percent, Ekburg.ru reports.
In 2012, Putin vowed during his campaign for presidency to hike teacher salaries to double salaries for teachers and doctors by 2018. According to 2013 data from the Russian government, however, the salary hike is unlikely to achieved by the promised date, according to RIA Novosti.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants