Ural Airlines to offer subscription service for flights out of Moscow
Open to both economy and business class passengers, the subscription allows passengers to receive deep discounts on trips to Moscow from Yekaterinburg, Chelyabinsk, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk, Chita, Rostov-on-Don, Ufa, Ulan-Ude and St. Petersburg.
Flexible one-way fares may be purchased in groups of two, four or eight at discounts of up to 50 percent off. Traveler may use one of their fares to fly to any of the aforementioned cities by confirming online or at the airport at least an hour before scheduled departure.
Subscription tickets can be purchased at any Ural Airlines kiosk or online.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants