City court shuts down Gourmand bakery after noise complaints
According to reports, residents of the building would be awoken each morning at 6:30 a.m. to the sound of a huge mixer in the pastry shop below, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
City authorities were brought in to examine the situation and concluded that the mixer created an unacceptable amount of noise. The case was referred to the court for a violation of sanitary-epidemiological ordinances.
The court suspended the use of the equipment for 30 days, and the shop owners were ordered to eliminate the violations as soon as possible, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
The shop has installed noise isolation in order to eliminate the sound caused by the vibration of the machine, which is used to mix dough. The owners have also purchased new equipment that will work quietly so as to not disturb the neighbors.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants