UrFU student Yevgeny Smirnov wins gold in Russian diving championship
Smirnov was victorious in both the 400- and 800-meter dives, besting 140 other athletes from across 20 regions of the country.
Last year, Smirnov won several scuba diving competitions, including the Russian championship and the European championship. Additionally, Smirnov set a world record during one of his 2013 dives.
Currently, Smirnov is preparing for the World Cup, which will be held in early March in Hungary.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants