Sverdlovsk Suburban Co. publishes updated train timetable
From March 7-10, train Nos. 6003, 6004, 6007, 6010, 6013 and 6014 will not operate as normally scheduled. Typically, the train lines connect Sistert to Ceramic to Yekaterinburg, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
Additionally, on March 8, train No. 7086 from Yekaterinburg to Kamensk Ural will not run either.
On March 9, train No. 7085 will resume operations after a three-day suspension in service, Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants