Sushi-WOK manager charged with unlawful dumping
According to authorities, the restaurant manager dumped garbage, including household and food waste, cartons and packaging, in a yard, Ekburg.ru reports.
The store manager was found guilty of violating city ordinances and will be sentenced to a fine of $281.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants