UrFU collaborates with consultants to develop innovation program
The pilot group of the program includes several projects from university scientists and the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The work comes as the result of the first visit from Marat Kapelyushnik, a consultant in the area of strategic management of innovation and hi-tech business, to Yekaterinburg.
Kapelyushnik said the university has the infrastructure to create new technologies but it needs to build the commercialization process in accordance with best practices. He also spoke about developing contacts with large, global corporations and experts in venture financing.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants