UrFU to host scientific conference to map university contributions
The meeting will take place at 10 a.m. local time at UrFU's academic council building in Yekaterinburg.
Organized by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science, the conference is the first ever Ural-Siberian regional scientific-practical conference.
"Map of the Russian Ministry for Science will be the main tool in the assessment of Russian universities," UrFU Vice Rector for Science Vladimir Whirling. "For higher education institutions, [it] will be crucial to be present on the map."
During the meeting project participants will create a timeline on how the mapping program will continue to develop and evaluate the research already conducted.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants