UrFU hosts conference on distance learning, educational technology
"Modern educational technology allows us to look forward with confidence and achieve a new quality of higher education in Russia," UrFU Rector Viktor Koksharov said. "We give our students a chance to learn the lessons of the best teachers in demand the world."
Koksharov also said offering open courses online is an indispensable element of the modern university. UrFU has initiated an "Open University" program to connect nine federal universities through online coursework. The group will work together to provide unique learning paths for students.
The conference included roundtable discussions, workshops and seminars about new educational technologies for universities. There were also exhibitions and a competition on the best practices of e-learning.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants