Yekaterinburg Duma extends list of land for residential development
Included in the new list of land available for development is an area used by the cadet boarding school, as well as a hospital for war veterans, Ekburg.ru reports.
Locations to be developed were selected by local authorities based on their location, topographical characteristics and efficiency in land use. Authorities have stated that Yekaterinburg citizens' access to public goods will not be compromised by land development and that educational institutions and health care providers will operate normally.
Meanwhile, critics of the administration's decision to extend the list of development-ready land said compromising public institutions will actually compound the housing crisis, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants