Yekaterinburg presses Duma for continued support for youth programs
The report was presented by Elena Levin, the chairman of the committee on youth policy, who said the objectives of the program will continue to support enterprising and talented young people, as well as support the development of business activities for young people, Ekburg.ru reports.
The initiative will also focus on the education of youth citizenship and patriotism and on strengthening the material base of municipal residence clubs.
According to Levin, the city's 36 initiatives and socially significant projects received financial support between $420 to $2,800 from the city budget. She said the support has helped improve the quality of youth events in the arts, science, education, sports, social activity and professional skill, according to Ekburg.ru.
Levin said the program has been a success in raising the qualitative level of development in municipal programs of youth policy.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants