Authorities arrest three in Moscow suspected of cable piracy
An investigation into cable piracy earlier this year resulted in arrest warrants being issued for the three hackers residing in the Dubinino Solnechnogorsk district after police determined that criminal harm had been done to Rostelecom-owned fiber optic equipment.
Rostelecom stated that cable theft can result in disruptions to subscriber services which could ultimately lead to financial loss for both the company and its customers.
More serious consequences of cable theft include potential breaches of the educational process and an inability for workers to meet employer demands.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants