Ural Airlines posts traffic increase of 33 percent in January
In total, more than 335,000 passengers traveled on Ural Airlines between Jan. 1 and Jan. 31.
The airline operated 2,739 flights during the period, an increase of 25 percent over the previous year. Of the total flights operated during the month, 895 were international flights, 1,168 were domestic flights and 676 were flights to CIS countries.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants