Rostelecom, Technoserve complete united knowledge database
The Unified Knowledge Base, developed by specialists at Technoserv and Reksoft, will collect and organize information on the services, tariff plans and options, rules, procedures and technical aspects of service provision.
The database will also give the sales office the ability to access information quickly. Information can also be transferred to regional and macro-regional sites.
The system, which is replenished with new information every day, has an intuitive interface and flexible tools for filtering, searching and information management. It is also integrated with the customer relationship management system.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants