USUE students among winners of intercollegiate economics competition
The competition evaluates student projects which deal with ways to increase economic development among all regions in Russia. USUE students Christina Kopalin, Ivan Korobetskiy and Anna Kirvorotova received first place, second place and an honorable mention, respectively, at this year's event.
Kopalin will go on to represent USUE's Department of World Economy at the final stage of the competition in Moscow in late May.
The annual event is organized by the Moscow School of Economics through a partnership with the MSU University Foundation.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants