Undergrads participate in UrFU's Winter School on Solid State Chemistry
This year's session was held at UrFU's Pervouralsk campus. Lecturers from UrFU's Institute of Natural Sciences, Institute of Chemical Technology, Institute of Solid State Chemistry and Institute of High Temperature Electrochemistry taught sections of the program, alongside instructors from the Ural Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences and other UrFU faculty members.
Throughout the week, students heard lectures on chemical production and participated in hands-on projects which dealt with hydrogen energy, thermoelectric materials, solid surfaces and thin films.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants