USUE holds ceremony celebrating relationship with African republics
During the ceremony, Ali Bongo Ondimba, the president of the Gabonese Republic, was named as an Honorary Professor at USUE. Later in the year, Benin President Boni Yayi Tom will be awarded in the same title.
USUE began initiatives to promote communications with several African republics at the end of 2013, when the university gave Equatorial Guinean President Teodoro Oblang the title of USUE Honorary Professor.
Prior to departing for Africa, Ondimba and Tom will participate in a press conference alongside USUE officials to discuss the upcoming Youth Expo and Africa's participation in the Sochi Olympic Games.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants