Israeli start-up expert to lecture at UrFU
Kapelyushnik is the co-founder of the Committee for the Conservation of Energy and Energy Efficiency in the European community. He is also the founder and CEO of Astelion, a company that provides strategic consulting services.
The lecture, which begins at 10 a.m., is geared toward students, graduate students and UrFU faculty interested in the development of real innovation.
Speaking from personal experience, Kapelyushnik will cover the topics of innovation in the international market, factors affecting business success and the commercialization of scientific and technological achievements.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants