UrFU delegates visit South Korea to commemorate 150th anniversary of resettlement
The UrFU team was lead by Lim Sang Hyun, the director of the Moscow office of the Russian-Korean Center for Scientific and Technical Cooperation. During the meeting, the representatives from Russia spoke with top Korean officials about developing inter-ethnic relationships and ongoing cooperative measures between Russia, South Korea and North Korea.
The group also discussed plans for events in seven Russian cities, including Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Rostov-on-Don, St. Petersburg and Moscow to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Korean resettlement in Russia later this year.
The parties also solidified plans for a July 4 international scientific conference in Yekaterinburg that will feature presentations from the Association of Scientific and Technical Society of Koreans, the National Research Foundation and the National-Cultural Autonomy Koreans in Yekaterinburg. The conference will be split into five different scientific sections and will have a special forum for students.
"Cooperation with National Research Foundation is very important for us, as the fund is actually today one of the key organizers of the scientific and educational cooperation with the Republic of Korea," UrFU Rector Viktor Koksharov said.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants