USUE to hold web design, graphics seminar series
The series will begin with a day-long course on design and printing. Participating students will receive a crash course in Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe InDesign and Illustrator, the most commonly-used software tools by professional graphic designers.
During the seminar, students will learn current philosophies and methodologies behind creating a corporate identity and preparing professional-level promotional products.
On Feb. 16, USUE will present its 3D graphics seminar, exposing participating students to such 3D modeling and animation software tools as 3DS MAX and Adobe After Effects. During the class, students will learn how to provide textures to three-dimensional objects before animating those objects and creating lighting effects.
The seminar series will conclude with a web design course. Throughout the course of the day, students will work with professional web designers to create a personal website using basic coding and programming. Advanced students can request Flash animation training to implement on their websites.
Each of the three courses will be taught by members of USUE's graphics and web design faculty, as well as industry experts from across the Sverdlovsk region.
Students interesting in participating in any of the three lectures must enroll in advance with Arena Multimedia at http://www.arenaekb.ru/.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants