Sverdlovsk unemployment falls to 1.18 percent
The current employment rate represents a 0.11 percent decrease over the unemployment rate of 1.29 percent reported in 2012, Ural Business Consulting reports.
A total of 27,160 citizens of the Sverdlovsk region reported joblessness as of Jan. 1. Meanwhile, employment experts estimate that the number of job vacancies with local employers is currently 39,167-- 1.4 percent greater than the amount of unemployed residents. In 2013, the ratio of unemployed citizens to available jobs was 0.1 percent greater.
The majority of job vacancies in the region are with employers in Yekaterinburg at 53.9 percent, followed by Nizhniy Tagil at 6.8 percent, Pervouralsk at 4.5 percent, Kamensk-Uralsky at 4.1 percent, Berezovsky at 2.9 percent, Asbest at 1.7 percent and Novouralsk at 1.6 percent, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants