Rostelecom contracted to provide internet to Sochi cruise ships
When installation is complete, each of the large cruise ships will offer passengers internet connections of up to 100 megabits per second.
Already, Rostelecom has completed preliminary work on the Thomson Spirit, a luxury ship which holds nearly 1,260 guests.
Next, the company will begin work on Snav Toscana, Princess Maria, Princess Anastasia, Louis Olympia and the Norwegian Jade, reaching a combined 12,000 passengers among the six ships.
Rostelecom's press service reported the company is approaching the installations with the utmost care to not disturb the natural aquatic environment surrounding the Sochi Imereti port.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants