MMK Chairman Viktor Rashnikov ranked among most influential businesspeople
Rankings were put together by the Economic News Agency's team of 31 experts, who evaluated a total of 90 candidates based off their achievements in the final quarter of 2013, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Rashnikov was selected, in part, because he received the Order of Merit for the Fatherland state award for his contributions to the metallurgical industry.
"I feel that this great state award rightly belongs to the whole MMK team," Rashnikov said when receiving his award at the Kremlin's Yekaterininsky Hall in September, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants