Yekaterinburg to establish cultural advisory council
The council was chartered with the goal of protecting the rights of national minorities, ensuring the social and cultural integration of migrants and preventing ethnic conflict, Ekburg.ru reports.
Comprised of citizens of Yekaterinburg as well as representatives from religious organizations, city government and law enforcement agencies, the Council on International Relations will function under the head of the administration of Yekaterinburg.
The council's first task will be to revisit and improve ongoing municipal efforts aimed at preventing acts of extremism, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants