Yekaterinburg to provide funding to 32 private kindergartens
A December resolution of the city administration calls for the city to issue checks to the parents of students enrolled in private kindergartens as maintenance fees. Moreover, the kindergartens will receive subsidies from the municipality for the purchase of educational supplies, games and to hire teaching assistants, Ekburg.ru reports.
Currently, there are 3,700 hundred children enrolled in private kindergartens throughout Yekaterinburg. Private kindergartens are operated through a license issued by the Yekaterinburg Office of Education.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants