USUE students win third place in New Look social ad campaign
"Healthy Lifestyle" is a photo poster of a young man and woman enjoying smoking and drinking while their shadows in the background depict the dangers of toxic substances.
The student designers were given their awards at a ceremony at the State Duma of the Federal Assembly. The ceremony began with remarks from Duma Deputy Chairman Sergei Zheleznyak who praised the contest's participants for using their talents to address current social issues.
"Healthy Lifestyle" will be briefly featured in Moscow's Pushkin Museum, along with the first and second place submissions.
The next competition will begin accepting submissions in February.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants