Urals woman fined for giving children vodka to sleep
The prosecution alleged Anastasia Kornaukhova is a "heavy drinker" who "did not clean up her apartment" and has previously left her children to be raised by neighbors, RIA Novosti reports.
The prosecutor added that the mother changed her ways after being told she could lose custody of her children, which includes a three-year-old son. The children have since been provided with necessary food and clothing.
The family is now being visited by social services on a regular basis in order to make sure the children are in safe conditions, according to RIA Novosti.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants