Yekaterinburg administration discusses restoration of WWII memorial
Attendees at the meeting voiced their support to restore the memorial, given the upcoming 70th anniversary of Russia's victory in World War II--known in Russia as the Great Patriotic War, according to Ekburg.ru.
Sergei Titlinov, the CEO of the Yekaterinburg Art Foundation, was asked to present to the administration the research his foundation conducted on the preparatory steps needed to undergo the task of repairing the memorial.
Titlinov's renovation plan calls for installation of an eternal flame at the site of the memorial in honor of the Sverdlovsk regional soldiers who died in World War II, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants