MegaFon launches 4G service for iPhone 5S, 5C users
"Starting Jan. 25, a new update that activates Russia's largest 4G network is available for Apple iPhone 5S and 5C smartphones," MegaFon said in a statement, according to Ural Business Consulting. "The super-fast mobile network that can offer up to 100 Mb/sec in terms of speed is now available to the owners of four smartphone varieties: iPhone 5S-- A1457 and A1530-- and iPhone 5C-- A1507 and A1529."
MegaFon first began 4G data service to customers with Apple's iPad Air and iPad mini in November.
Currently, MegaFon offers 4G data connections in 10 Russian cities with populations over one million residents and in 14 additional cities with populations between 500,000 and one million residents. High speed data packages are available for customers using iOS, Android and Windows devices, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants