UrFU students perform at Dialogue of Cultures competition
Anna Sinyakina took home first place, and Natalia Piskunova was awarded second place.
The contest requires participants to translate three works of poetry in French. Contestants are evaluated on accurately translating the original text's lexicon and grammar, as well as on their ability to catch culturally specific references and fully reflect the content and style of the original.
The event was put on with the participation of the French Embassy and with information support from "French," a pedagogical magazine, and the Resource Center of the French Institute of Foreign Language.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants