Koltsovo Airport staff to be selected for special duty during Olympics
Employees will work in such travel and transportation logistics roles as dispatching, operating machinery to service aircraft transporting athletes and servicing vehicles in the VIP terminal. Many employees will also coordinate the shipment of athletes' luggage and personal items.
Koltsovo employees are required to apply for a position within at the Olympics games; they will be chosen based on their level of experience and their familiarity with the English language.
Four years ago, Koltsovo employees helped staff the World Cup tournament. Olympic airport staff will be housed in nearby dormitories within walking distance from the airport.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants