Nomos Bank buys 500 tons of precious metal in 2013
During the year, the company purchased 99.6 tons of gold bullion, 37.8 percent more than in 2012. Moreover, the company purchased 399.5 tons of silver bullion, an increase of 24.2 percent over the previous year.
The majority of precious metals acquired by Nomos Bank in 2013 came from various Russian subsoil and credit organizations.
As a result of its increased holdings in precious metals, the bank has launched a program to allow customers to trade precious metals for currency over its online banking system, Nomos Link. Nomos Bank was recognized in 2013 as Russia's best bank on the precious metals market.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants