Sverdlovsk wages increase 10.9 percent in 2013
The average nominal wage of an employee in a medium or large business in the region reached $884-- exceeding 2012's wages by $20.65. Meanwhile, the average salary of an employee in the vehicle or equipment production sector rose to $944.19, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
Teachers in secondary schools saw a 10 percent increase in wages during last year, with the average salary of a general education institution employee reaching $844.87 per month. Preschool teachers saw a 45 percent increase in their salaries to reach an average of $694.
Meanwhile, doctors and nurses employed in the region saw a wage increase of more than 16 percent with doctors earning $1,565 and nurses earning $759.48, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants