UrFU partners with DAAD on summer business education program
"B2B: Business to Body and Body to Business" will be held at UrFU in August, and will be attended by seven German university students who will travel to Russia on scholarships from the UrFU Department of Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Each scholarship is valued at $2,000 and will cover the student's travel, lodging and course fees.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants