City Skyscrapers Forum to be held in Yekaterinburg
The City Skyscrapers Forum will bring together over 300 professional delegations, both domestic and international, to exchange views on high-rise construction, technology and design, Ekburg.ru reports.
Leading specialists from Minsk, Astana, Frankfurt, Dubai and Guangzhou will attend the forum, which will also feature a world-class architect as a guest.
Topics will include engineering, facade, design and technical features that enable construction at high altitudes, according to Ekburg.ru.
The event will also feature roundtable discussions on urban planning, finance and insurance, international experience, operations and other issues, as well as an exhibition showcasing the high-rise projects of forum participants.
Yekaterinburg is one of Russia's leaders in construction and is home to the tallest skyscraper in Russia, outside of Moscow. It also has other high-rise projects currently under construction, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants