First building of Kometa apartment complex completed in Yekaterinburg
When complete, the Kometa complex will feature three apartment buildings joined by a large courtyard garden with attached commercial storefronts. The completion of the first unit came three months ahead of schedule, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Approximately 80 families have taken up residence in the first completed unit. The recently-opened residential units are studio apartments with configurable layouts. Each unit features a movable partition, allowing residents to separate the kitchen from the bedroom.
"The demand for apartments in this building proved quite high," Sinara Development Director Yuri Moiseyenko said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "Nearly all the apartments were sold at the construction stage."
Sinara expects the next section of Kometa to be ready by April.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants