Aeroexpress transports more than 20 million passengers in 2013
Airport traffic comprised the majority of Aeroexpress' ridership, amounting to nearly 17 million passengers. The company's airport ridership increased 13.2 percent over 2012.
"Traditionally, the greatest number of passengers [is] on the route to Paveletskiy Station [at the] Domodedovo airport," Aeroexpress General Director Alexei Krivoruchko said. "Aeroexpress' share [of trips to the airport] on the basis of 2013 was 24.9 percent. In comparison with 2012 the share [amounted to] 22.7 percent."
Moreover, Aeroexpress plans to expand is services in 2013 to include more trips to the Kazan "F" railway station-- a route that saw 41,700 passengers in 2013.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants