Yekaterinburg churchgoers take Epiphany plunge at church pool
The pool will have a diameter of almost 13 feet and a depth of three feet. The entrance to the special tent was divided between men and women, Ekburg.ru reports.
Priests encouraged parishioners to take some of the blessed water home.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants