Skolkovo Foundation launches all-Russian Startup business tour
Sponsored in part by the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in Science and Technology, the Association of Innovative Regions of Russia and the Russian Ministry of Economic Development, the All-Russian Startup tour aims to encourage young innovators and entrepreneurs to be proactive about their ideas.
The tour will head to technology parks and leading universities throughout Russia offering presentations on venture capital, support programs and other opportunities for start-ups to get their ideas off the ground.
More than 40 teams of investors and businesses are also participating in the tour to offer start-up support for projects brought to the events by inventors and entrepreneurs.
The All-Russian Start-up tour will culminate in a two-day event at Start-up Village outside the Skolkovo Foundation's headquarters on June 2 and 3, in which winners of various innovation challenges posed throughout the tour will be announced.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants