Sverdlovsk environment ranked among Russia's worst
Only the Chelyabinsk region scored worse than Sverdlovsk in the environmental analysis, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Environmental experts believe that the Ural region's growing industrial programs have contributed to pollution and contaminated air and water supplies in the area.
The Tambov region, which has a substantial number of environmental enrichment programs, scored the highest in the analysis, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants