UrFU graduates among most valued in workplace
The survey involved over 350 employers and offers statistics on the university and faculty, which is useful information for employers, candidates and recruitment agencies.
Eighty-four percent of graduates from the Institute of Radio Engineering and Information Technology-- formerly Radiotech UGTU-- and 82 percent of graduates from the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science were given references by employers.
Approximately three out of four graduates of the Institute of Humanities and Arts Faculty of Philology, Department of History and International Relations Department were identified by employers as valuable, along with 70 percent of the Building Institute.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants