UrFU Honorary Professor Sergei Pavlovich dies
A graduate of UrFU in 1962, Pavlovich began his scientific career as dean of the school's Department of Rare Metals. After 30 years in academics, Pavlovich moved on to various posts in public service with the Russian Federation's departments of science and technology and technical science.
Best known for his creation of UrFU's graduate school of technology and radioactive elements, Pavlovich published more than 700 academic articles and patents.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants