Lokomotiv-Emerald advances to sixth place in league championships
The team faced off against Oilman in two sets of three matches. In the first set, Lokomotiv-Emerald defeated Oilman 25-23, 25-27 and 27-25, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
However, Yekaterinburg lost to Orenburg in the second set with scores of 20-25, 21-25 and 23-25.
Meanwhile, the championship tie managed to advance Lokomotiv-Emerald by 31 points in the standings, moving the team to its sixth place position, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
Lokomotiv-Emerald is next scheduled to play Kaluga Yekaterinburg Oka this weekend.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants